Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Start

MY REASONS.......I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time.  I have checked every possible avenue and finally found my way here.  I am new to being the blogger, but not new to surfing through and picking great things from other blogs.  Please stick with me as I start this process.

A little about me to get things started. I am 2 years married to the man of my dreams and my better half.  We balance each other so well and I love nothing more than being able to come home and spill my days events to him. He is an excellent listener and most assuredly loves the stories of my school adventures.  I have been teaching for 5 years.  I love every moment of every day at my job.  I have worked in K, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades, and have enjoyed each one equally.  I have joined the world of Teacher created instructional materials and love it.  Check out my TPT store.  I hope you find something you like.  I am also willing to help you by making products if you let me know what you are in need of, or looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment