Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Currently March.....Thoughts

Currently in March
1. listening- You, Me and Dupree
interesting movie....not really paying attention to it that much 
2. Loving- my wonderful husband
he is amazing in more ways than I could ever describe...and he doesn't mind my TPT and blogging habits
3. Thinking- about girl scout cookies
sweet girls at church, can't help but say yes, WAY TOO MANY COOKIES
4. Wanting- more time
I have so many things I want to do, and find myself rushing and running out of time, or having to put off 'til later
5. Needing- a good nap
my Sunday naps are a must, but today I have no time for a nap...get to pick up a sweet friend later today
6. Like, Love, Hate- apples, accessories, attitudes (bad ones)

So I know that this is not as cute as the LINKY that everyone else used with the cute rainbows.  Could not figure out how to grab this amazing little clip so that is why I am deciding to type it out this way.  THANKS.

Go here to join the party
OH Boy 3Rd Grade



11 comments:

  1. Good call on the Girl Scout Cookies! I just can't get enough Thin Mints! :)

    Teacher at Heart
    Teacher at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tagalongs are my weakness. Lol. Bought a box today!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness Girl Scout cookies!!! I haven't bought the first box:(

      Delete
  2. I think there are a number of tutorials this month if you look at the comments. It took me a while to figure it out!

    I'd been really good about Girl Scout cookies this year, but the more blogs I read, the more I want some! = )

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Yeah I totally bought another box today.

      Delete
  3. Oh naps! I took a good long one this weekend. They are just so nice, aren't they! :)

    Em

    curious firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to have my Sunday nap! Got to see a sweet friend though today and for that I am blessed and thankful.

      Delete
  4. In love Girl Scout cookies!!! I don't have any Girl Scouts this year so ill have to look for some Girl Scouts selling cookies outside Wal-Mart.
    I love how colorful your blog is!!


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I have Girl Scouts at church and when they give me that puppy look I can't turn them away. :) I hope that you will visit my blog again sometime.

      Delete
  5. LOL- girl scout cookies do not last very long in my house. I have to hide a box or two if I want them to last more than a few days.

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. The only thing about hiding them is when you forget you put them there. Found a box from last year.

      Delete