Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Looking Ahead

With this year's end closing in fast, my mind can't help but wander to what next year will bring. I look forward to seeing the growth my students make for the remainder of this school year.  I am excited to chose their placements for next year, and press on to preparing for my new group the following year.  With all this in mind, my imagination is racing with ideas for making next year even more successful.  I am in the process of creating products to use with my students in daily learning.

Currently.... Pizza Portfolios!!!!!! I am excited beyond compare at finally getting this together for use next year.  I have been wanting to do this for the past two years.  Check back soon.  I will give updates as I continue to hammer through this project.  I hope this post finds you well and looking forward to the future.  Happy preparing.  What are your ideas, and what is your biggest project to get ready for next year's students?  What idea do you look forward to implementing most?  I can't wait to hear about your endeavors and hope that you will check back as I work through mine.
*God Bless*

6 comments:

  1. Hi April! I am excited to learn more about your Pizza Portfolios! I am not sure what it entails but it sounds fun none the less! :) Good luck with your new blog...it is a fun ride!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to get these fully underway. I have been planning on doing them for the past 2 years and have not had the means. I am amped and ready to get it done for this next year. Check back for posts on my progress.

      Delete
  2. We have 9 more weeks until summer vacation! Where has the school year gone?! I am also thinking about next year...who will get my kiddos...will their new teacher be understanding(I am the regular ed. teacher in a co-taught classroom. Not all teachers work well with my special kiddos.)...will we have more furlough days... the list goes on...
    I'm so glad I found your blog!
    Donna
    First Grade Enigmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, we seem to be cut from the same mold. I also work with a co-teacher. I think long and hard about the future of my sweet babies as I send them off for a new years journey. I hope to learn more about you, and hope you will keep in touch through my blog. Sounds like we would have much to talk about :)

      Delete
  3. Hi
    I found your blog through TPT! :) I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to learn more about your Pizza Portfolios. Will there be a pizza box involved?? We are getting ready for an open house with parents where students will present a portfolio to their parents. Pizza Portfolios sound fun!!

    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are pizza boxes. I have a parent who works with dominoes. She is getting them for me. Glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete