Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lucky Monday

It's Monday and my day was great.  I hope this post finds you happy and well.  I have enjoyed looking at everyone getting ahead of the game and posting their St. Patrick's day products.  I decided it was high time I joined in the fun. I just finished a creative writing and activity pack for St. Patrick's Day.  I hope you enjoy!!!!! It includes 7 writing templates, 4 acrostics, and 3 writing organization pages.  
Each Writing prompt is based on traditional St. Patrick's symbols and ideas.

Above you will see examples of one of the writing templates and a graphic organizer page.  

Check it out. I hope you enjoy. Leave feedback and let me know what you think. Don't forget to leave feedback on TPT to earn your credits for use on future purchases at TPT.

HAPPY Monday to all and GOD bless!!!




2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog on a tpt thread! I am your newest follower. I love your st patty's writing set...So cute! I would love for you to check out my blog and download some freebies.

    http://www.grellamonsterrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grella. I am so glad you found me. I would love to check out your blog. Hope to hear from you again soon. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete