Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently May

I finally figured this thing out, getting the currently and uploading it lol, and am able to link in with Farley's Currently May!!!!! If you are new to my site, please stay a while and join if you like what you see.  I cannot believe that May is hear and roaring on by. So much to do..... so little time.... feeling a brain overload on the way, but super excited for the year to come and the preparations to make it happen. 


I loved the Brady Bunch growing up and have, as of lately, found it just a great choice and wholesome to watch.  Still love it.

My sweet husband, took me to town the last two days. One to buy our fishing gear for the season, the next to have dinner out.  He also came straight home to take care of our lawn. He is truly an amazing blessing.

I cannot believe this year is done... well almost.  I feel like I am spinning... so much to do... WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!!!!

With the whirlwind of end of the year festivities and hanging on, lol, my organization has left the building. I am in desperate need of a week to just CLEAN my classroom... and maybe it will overflow to me doing some much needed house cleaning. YIKES!

A bubble bath.  I have visions of the day I will be able to take a bubble bath again. Being one SIX FOOT tall woman with a tiny insert tub, that is not going to happen any time soon. My dream home has a list a mile long, at the top a claw foot two person tub, large enough for me to take a much needed BUBBLE BATH!

My husband is the most amazing man, and a hard worker.  I want to surprise him to an amazing, yet relaxing vacation where we can simply be a young married couple! Can't wait.


Okay, so there you have it. I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Can't wait to take some time and read through others' currently posts.
God Bless.

7 comments:

  1. Hi April,
    A bubble bath sounds nice and relaxing! I also agree with you about time passing--it flew by--but no complaints here :) Have a great day!
    -Lovely Nina
    www.lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina the only complaint I have is that I feel it flew so fast I didn't realize it, lol.

      Delete
  2. I use to watch the Brady Bunch when I was younger too! I haven't seen any reruns of it in forever! Have fun on your vacation with your husband!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. Yeah, they just started playing reruns of it on one of our Dish channels.

      Delete
  3. Hi April~ I found your blog via the linky. :). I'm Brandee your newest follower. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me Brandee. I look forward to learning more about you. Have a blessed rest of the year!

      Delete