Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Donor's Choose

Dear Amazing Blogger Friends,
    I have created a project with donorschoice.org to help my students receive so much needed technology to improve their reading development.  With your help we can spread the word to possibly get this project funded. This site is an amazing way for teachers to get much needed items to ensure the greatest education possible for their students. 
I ask that you will consider taking a peak at my project, to see if you would be willing to help us out, or if you know someone who can help. All donations are tax deductible. 


For the next 7 days all donations, regardless of size, will be matched $ for $.  All you have to do is use the code INSPIRE.  

If you click the link below it will take you to our project so that you can see first hand what your donation could help us purchase. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.  

I would really appreciate all the help I can get, to get the word out about this project. I thank you in advance for you help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment