Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Catching up...A Fresh Start

Starting a blog is so exciting. Keeping up with a blog...harder than it seems. It's been quite some time since I've last posted, and hopefully that changes today. I sit here, spring breaking from my living room, thinking about my classroom and the fun we've had this year. 

Since we spoke last:
*I served as Teacher of the Year
*My district went through some major changes
*I now teach at a different school in my district
(Fun fact- my school houses only first and second graders for the entire district)
*I have moved into my dream home with my wonderful husband
*My family has gone through some deep heartache
*I have mentored and continue to mentor up and rising educators
...

A lot has happened, but through it all my Lord has been merciful. I am truly blessed and hope to continue sharing my journey with you. 

I'm sorry that this post is somewhat long and more of a "gut spilling" than anything else. Please hang in there with me as I try to do this blog thing the right way. 

Blessings, joy, and happiness to you. 
- Mrs. LaHayne


No comments:

Post a Comment