Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Google in the Classroom: Part 3

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. 
After receiving 10 Chromebooks through Donorschoose.org I received a package from Google directing me to their training and professional development opportunities. I immediately looked into it...and I must say I am LOVING IT! Today I took and passed the Level 1 Google certification!

Each certification has a paid exam, that if passed, last for 2 years. Level 1 certification is based on basic implementation of Google Apps in the classroom. Level 2 steps into advance implementation. There are also opportunities for certification as a Google Innovator and trainer! I look forward to working through more professional development with Google in the future. 

We've been on a Google themed journey in the past 3 blogs and I would truly love to hear your stories, ideas, reflections, and suggestions.
Please consider commenting below and sharing your experience with Google in the classroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment